Introduce an explosion of summer colours to your garden with this delightful ‘Summer Solstice’ mix.
Very hardy and easy to grow, this highly attractive collection is just waiting to impress in any garden, owing to its fantastic versatility.
Whether used to fill out pots, borders, or containers, this is sure to make an impact for months of the year.
What’s more, the eye-catching yellow, blue, purple, orange, and white shades can be enjoyed for even longer as strong stems make these varieties a perfect cut flower to bring natural beauty and perfume inside the home.
This collection comprises 20 bulbs each of:
The small yellow star-shaped flowers of ‘Moly’ are particularly attractive to bees and other pollinators, leaving your garden teeming with wildlife.
Supplied as 60 bulbs.
• Plant this mix where it will receive full sun and in soil that can drain well.
• Heavy soil can be broken up by adding horticultural grit or sharp sand.
• Plant bulbs at twice the depth of the height of the bulb and four times their width apart, for example, 5cm tall bulbs need to be planted 10cm below the surface of the ground and 20cm apart.
• Always check the bag for any additional planting instructions.
• They are fine to plant even if a little green growth is showing; they will just need a good watering when you plant them, and thereafter only when the soil is dry.