This floribunda rose has an abundance of glossy green foliage that makes the apricot double blooms stand out from the crowd. The leaves hold well remaining late in the season to cover its upright stems.
Rose of the Year 2022!
This free-flowering variety produces a multitude of stunning double blooms that continue over a long period, providing an eye-catching focal-point which will attract pollinators to the garden. Rose 'It's A Wonderful Life' is hardy, strong and reliable - a superb addition to patios and sunny borders.
What Is Supplied
Item 540233 supplied as:
- The amount of growth on Potted roses will vary at different times of year, depending on when they are potted.
- Potted roses will be Freshly potted from November to February, so are not fully rooted through.
- They will have new shoots beginning in March and April.
- They will be in leaf and then buds May and June.
- They will be in flower June and July.
- From August onwards they may be trimmed back, ready to plant and burst back into life the next season.
- From the end of September your rose has received its trim which will help it to have stronger roots and better form next year.