This exceptional Pansy Solar Flare screams character and warmth, thanks to its impressive colours.
Ideal for all garden scenarios, whether you are looking to brighten up your borders, make your patio pots worth shouting about or spark some character into bland window boxes.
Craft an abundance of blooms in your garden with these strikingly colourful and exceptional pansies.
This is a free-flowering variety with a uniform habit and an exceptional overwintering ability.
What Is Supplied
Item 401197 supplied as:
Supplied as a 10 x garden ready plant, reasy to plant straight out in Autumn.
- Unpack plugs immediately and stand them in water for an hour.
- Plugs may be slightly dry or yellow after being in a dark box in the post, but they’ll quickly recover.
- Put them somewhere warm, light and airy such as a windowsill or greenhouse.
- Plant straight into containers and grow on for a week or two before placing out.
- Give your plants a good water initially, then only when the top compost starts to dry.
- They don’t like to be left in standing water.
- Plant approx. 20cm (8in) apart to allow them room to grow.
- Feed using a high-potash feed such as Blooming Fast Superior Soluble Fertiliser for Flowers & Fruits, to encourage flowering.
- Dead head when flowers fade to encourage more flowers.
- Regular maintenance and watering are essential to grow fabulous containers that last the whole season.
- Check and water containers every day in summer, (unless the compost is wet).
- Aim to keep the compost moist but not soggy and avoid wetting the foliage and flowers.
- From March to June, apply a general-purpose liquid fertiliser once a week.
Pruning and Trimming Advice:
- Deadhead and trim your plants regularly to maintain shape and encourage new flowers.
- Do not allow plants to set seed.