Winner of the Rose of the Year for 2023, this climbing rose has an abundance of glossy green foliage that elevates the peach and ripe-rich strawberry coloured repeat flowering, cup-shaped, fragrant blooms, making this rose really stand out from the crowd. The leaves hold well remaining late in the season to offer great coverage.
This free-flowering shorter climbing variety produces a multitude of stunningly unique blooms that continue over a long period, providing an eye-catching focal-point which will attract pollinators to the garden. This hardy climbing rose is a strong and reliable rose with a resilience to blackspot, mildew and rust. A superb addition to grow over small walls and fences. Height: 200cm (78'). Spread: 150cm (60')
What Is Supplied
Item 540234 supplied as:
- The amount of growth on Potted roses will vary at different times of year, depending on when they are potted.
- Potted roses will be Freshly potted from November to February, so are not fully rooted through.
- They will have new shoots beginning in March and April.
- They will be in leaf and then buds May and June.
- They will be in flower June and July.
- From August onwards they may be trimmed back, ready to plant and burst back into life the next season.
- From the end of September your rose has received its trim which will help it to have stronger roots and better form next year.